And by the way we offer you:
• A young and very creative team
• Small, friendly and hands-on team, face-to-face communication
• no complicated organizational structure
• A lively international team from over 16 countries
• A bright and airy office in the centre of Kreuzberg directly at the wonderful Landwehr Kanal.
What we expect from you:
• 3+ years of UX / UI design experience
• Strong mobile experience
• Experience designing ecommerce, preferably online marketplaces
• Product-based, agile experience
• Ability to lead usability labs and report on findings
• Attention to detail Customer-oriented Passion for mobile
• Develop wireframes and prototypes in order to test new features with customers and partners
• Translate new requirements into designs to communicate with engineers
• Report to Head of Design, work alongside engineering.
Specific technology requirements:
• Pen & paper Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. Prototyping tools
• You are studying marketing, graphic design, media communication or a similar degree
• Proficient in CS6 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch
• Understand typography, vector design, colour theory, layouts and visual compositions
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English
• Active interest in social media!
• You're active, creative and self- motivated Your
• Support the social media marketing team in developing content marketing and social media campaigns
• Curate and create creative contents for all of YEAY's social media channels and interact with partner brands
• Identify core campaign ideas for specific channels
• Compile reports to measure effectiveness of social media campaigns
Overall: YEAY is looking for a strong iOS developer to help us support our quickly scaling eCommerce platform. You’ll be joining a small team of dedicated engineers that are working on a growing set of both user and company-facing products being built in an exciting new proprietary end-to-end shopping platform. You will be a key player in a growing dev team and you’ll see your work making a difference. We promise
• Supporting our mobile client teams with robust API functionality
• Implementation of scalable, secure, and performant data services
• Integration of search functionality, personalization, and other end-user facing services
• Being a part of discussions about scalable architecture with the rest of the team
• Enjoying and taking pride in the work you do
• Strong proficiency with Swift, specifically iOS development (2-3 yrs)
• Knowledge of connecting to a server via a RESTful API
• Understanding iOS design patterns and architecture like MVVM or related patterns
• Understanding the basic concepts of FRP, specifically RxSwift would be useful
• Knowledge of payment frameworks like Stripe and Paypal or video streaming technologies would be a big plus
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and methods like git • Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests would come in handy • Experience with tvOS is a plus
• Experience making mistakes and learning from them is always welcomed
• Use various social media platforms and other sources to successfully research appropriate brands for the YEAY image.
• Contact and liaise with your chosen brands throughout their onboarding journey.
• Use the backend to create and manage accounts, and upload videos.
• Fluent English (It’s the company language), exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Creative mind for video ideas
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
• Positive and enthusiastic.
Overall: YEAY is on a mission to redefine what it means to buy and sell on mobile. Our video-based e-commerce platform makes shopping fun by allowing everyone to browse through entertaining videos and buy with a simple tap. Anyone with a smartphone can sell on YEAY – from musicians and teen entrepreneurs, to underground designers and big brands – and we provide the tools to help people produce, publish and promote their product videos all within the app. Founded by entrepreneur Melanie Mohr in 2016 and backed by an international team of investors, YEAY is a pioneering addition to the digital space. The app only came out of beta in January 2017, but we’re already available in 18 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 36 fun-loving, hard-working folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 16 countries.
• You support us with implementation of a contract management
• You coordinate all the administrative and organizational activities of the Legal Department
• You are processing the correspondence (German / English)
• You monitor deadlinesYou create presentations (German / English)
• You prepare meetings
What we expect from you:
• German qualified Rechtsanwalts- und Notarfachangestellte /r
• At least 2 years of professional experience
• Fluently speaking German
• Good written and spoken English skills
• Good MS Office and Mac skills
• Fast comprehension, distinctive organizational style and high flexibility
• Independent, self-responsible and reliable